Vertical Baler is a modern recycling compress machine which allow businesses or recycling center to efficiently handle their waste at the source of generation. Baler machines come in different sizes, press power and can either be pneumatic or hydraulic.
Vertical Baler Machines can compact a wide range of reusable resources and trash, including waste carton, paper, fabric (i.e. used clothes, rags), PET bottles, aluminum cans, coconut fiber, tyres/tires, drums, computer/TV shells, wood shaving, chaffs, cotton seeds, rice husk, waste baling and more.
Operation of Vertical Baler Machine:
1. Fix the location and ready to start
- Open the door to check if the chamber is empty after placing the baler and check if there is enough space to insert straps at the back of the baler;
- Plug the baler base edge with the metal gasket to guarantee that the baler is stable;
- Drill feet bolts on the cement floor;
- Move away scale board around clamp and piston rod’s protective films;
- Close the door, lower the front wire netting gate and get through the power supply. Make sure the power failure protection switch on the control panel places in “On”.
- Check the oil pump rotation to see if it is consistent with the direction indicated.
- Check oil level to see if it is above 2/3 of oil tank. (Adopt 68# hydraulic oil)
- Operate the baler without materials and inspect operation order;
- Check the safety switch
- Clean the installation location.
The work gear pump is dosing pumps. Working pressure adjustment is done by adjusting the pressure relief valve on the hydraulic system (Figure 3.5). Rotating the handle to get the desired pressure. (Pressure can not exceed 70kg/cm ²)
- Pull the table just above the hopper until locating pin lock the table. Note that safety switch and fork piece are closed.
- Turn the power supply switch to “On” and power indicator light on, oil pump starts.
- Press “Down” and plate goes down to compact materials. Press “up”, the plate goes up.
- Set aside from the locating pin and push the table before throwing materials to the hopper. Feed the materials from the upper of the chamber.
- The plate should press and hold the material when baling. It cannot be released.
- Working pressure adjustment. Adjust pressure according to materials. Pressure is usually 50kg/cm² when adjusted in factory. Higher pressure will burn the motor or make oil temperature rises.
Tips for the maintenance:
- Check the hydraulic system, including an examination of the hydraulic fittings for cracks, leaky and loose hoses, hose for tear and breakage, pump and valve for abnormal noise and vibration, check and make sure the level of liquid is in 1/2 position of the tank, check the pressure plate in a fully raised position or not, but also to check whether the liquid was polluted
- Check whether the electrical device is strong;
- Check the packaging sequence of operation;
- Check the safety switches and interlocks.
- Fill butter to tubes each month, in order to maintain Lubrication.
- Check the cylinder with a flashlight carefully if there is rust, scratches and surface blemishes. Small stain can be erased with the sandpaper, large grindstone need to erase the stain. Ensure that the cylinder is completely clean;
- Lift the rod wiper and seals on the bearings, check whether there is a smooth groove edges;
- Spread lubricating oil to the new wiper and slide into the slot, insert the bearing and seal all surfaces with lubricants. Now the bearing can be loaded with hose;
- Re-installed the piston with a screwdriver, remove the old backup ring, seal and wear ring carefully, ensuring the groove is clean;
- Spread lubricating oil to the new backup ring, seal and wear ring cast, place them in the tank gently, attention to put the seal on the middle of the ring;
- Check sealing groove on the hose of the cylinder, Spread lubricating oil to the tank, placed in a new seal. Put the piston back into its original position.